Wednesday 14 December 2011

Where do I start?

So guess what I did today? I finally got up enough courage to start a blog! Yay me! I have been toying with the idea for a while but up until now I haven’t been brave enough to share my writing with anyone else. So thank you to some of my fellow army wives for inspiring me to just do it :-)
I don’t have any grand plans for what I want to achieve with this blog. Basically I will be just be blogging about things that amuse or irritate me, my 3 gorgeous (and sometimes insane) children and just life in general. Now as you clever kids would have picked up on from the name of my blog, I am an army wife. Even though I try not to let that define who I am, I can’t escape the fact that our life revolves around the army, so chances are that a lot of my posts will be about life as an army wife.
I can’t guarantee that my posts will always be entertaining (or free from grammar and spelling mistakes lol), but I promise they will always be honest, real…and maybe sometimes a little cheeky :-p

Until next time,
C.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see someone else writing about being an Australian Army Wife. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete